BOOGIE TONIGHT

Friday, January 28, 2005

Winter Chill Mix

Here are some current tunes i'm rocking and vibing too:
1. Amerie - 1 Thing and All I Need
2. Mariah Carey - It's Like That (and I am not a Mariah fan but this isFIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE)
3. The Game ft 50 Cent - Hate It Or Love It
4. Cam'ron ft Kayne West with Syleena Johnson - Down & Out
5. Vee (aka Raheen DeVaughn) - I Got Rhythm
6. Nuyorican Soul
7. Kleer - Intaminate Connection
8. Rupee - This Is Rupee.Com
9. Ryan Leslie ft Snoop Dogg - Just Right
10. Snoop Dogg - Let's Get Blown
11. Shawn Desman

3 Comments:

  • Hey! Stopped by your spot and wanted to let ya know I enjoyed it. I really like your #10...(Let's Get Blown). Something about that cut...hmmm...lol
    Anyhoo, drop in on me anytime!

    By Blogger Diva, at 5:14 PM  

  • Either I must have not been in a good mood or something, but I couldn't even bear to listen to The Game when I got it. I'm not sure what that is.

    Props to Kleeer (you know I gots ta get that), but what exactly were you listening to from Nuyorican Soul?

    By Blogger EJ Flavors, at 5:21 PM  

  • EJ, i'd have been hearing the Kleer song for years and didnt know who it was til i ran across it on another website. So now i have a MP3 and it on a mixtape. I listen to the WHOLE Nuyorican Soul cd.

    By Blogger BOOGIE TONITE, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home