BOOGIE TONIGHT

Friday, December 03, 2004

My Saturday Nite Plans

Saturday, December 4:
The Rub DJ Ayres, Cosmo Baker & DJ Eleven
Bedroom Rockers book release party - XLR8R / Adidas sponsorship
2 for 1 Svedka Vodka from 10 - 11:30
Southpaw is at 125 5th Avenue at Sterling, in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
For directions go to www.spsounds.com
To be added to The Rub email list, holler@djayres.com
9 pm-4am / $10 misters, $5 misses
New website: www.itstherub.com

SUBWAY
Q Train to 7th Ave.
M/N/Q/R/W/4/5 to Atlantic-Pacific
M/N/R to Union Street
2/3 to Bergen St.
F to 4th Ave.

2 Comments:

  • HEY BOO - FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST A COMMENT HERE -I DIDNT WANT AN ACCOUNT JUST TO LEAVE A FEW WORDS-EVEN THOUGH I HAVE MENTIONED THIS IN MY OWN BLOG - THE FASTING ONE DAY A WEEK WOULD DO YOUR BODY WONDERS- I AM AT THIS POINT A 89% RAW VEGAN (THE LAST TWO MONTHS) AND IM STARTING TO SEE WONDERFUL CHANGES IN MY ENERGY LEVEL, SKIN AND PHYSICAL FRAME - THATS JUST THE OUTSIDE- IMAGINE WHATS GOING ON INSIDE MY BODY - I AM DROPPING THE NEWS TO MY FANS AND FRIENDS COME JAN SO U ARE THE FIRST TO KNOW - WITH BECOMING A RAW VEGAN U HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHO U TALK TO SINCE MOST PEEPS DONT UNDERSTAND AND WIND UP SAYING SOMETHING IGNORANT OR CRAZY SO I HAVE DECIDED TO SHOW THEM INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM- GET MY DRIFT ? THEN IF THEY ASK I CAN HIT THEM WITH THE COLD HARD FACTS OF NUTRITION AND OPTIMAL HEALTH-- TALK TO U SOON!

    By Blogger HARMONICA, at 8:18 PM  

  • Thanks for that tip. I understand what u mean by Raw vegan.

    By Blogger boogietonight, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home