BOOGIE TONIGHT

Thursday, November 25, 2004

No Happy Holiday part 1

Thanksgiving 2004... All the dinner plans I had fell through so it will be me and whatever I can salvage up in the fridge. Lord knows I don't wanna go have take out 2nite. In addition to having my dinner plans flushed, I had to work a promo this morning at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I thought I would be dog tired after getting in from a late nite session at 3am on 4 hours of sleep. After the parade I skimmed the sales papers for the Black Friday sales. Me and my coworker will be hitting Best Buy to cop the Kodak digital cameras, David Chappelle and 24 dvds. Good thing I still have last xmas return store credit. So that digital cam is gonna be real cheap for me. Finished watching Tonex's Out The Box The Movie DVD - the companion piece to Tonex's Out The Box CD. Tonex's enegry can only be capture in concert it doesn't come across well on cd.

1 Comments:

  • Ooooh shopping. Brings back so many fond memories. I remember, way back in the day, when I actually had money.

    By Blogger Elle, at 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home