BOOGIE TONIGHT

Saturday, November 27, 2004

My Stomach Hurts

Hmmm something I ate Thursday is not agreeing with me at all, but hey life goes on... That didn't stop me from hitting Best Buy at 545 am. I was in the door at 605 am out at 7am. Yes this was suppose to be a trip with my coworker, but she decided to go the other location and got done when she saw all the peeps at that location. When will people listen to me. Ok back to me. I used my mcdonalds best buy bucks & store credit from last xmas returns, which came in handy for a grand total of $112 spent. I picked up a Kodak Easy Share cx 6445 digital share camera (now I just need the dock and printer), 24 season 1 & Chappelle's Show season 1 dvds. I was back in bed by 8am for my second wind. I went over my boys house to catch the episodes of The OC and Desperate Housewives I missed. Both were good episodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home