BOOGIE TONIGHT

Friday, July 01, 2005

Terry changed the password on my cell phone to 'ILUVMEN'

In what should be pre-publicity for her upcoming novel, Interruption Of Everything, Terry McMillian is now in a messy divorce with the inspiration of How Stella Got Her Groove Back, Jonathan Plummer. The writer is rather peeved that her husband realized--five years into their marriage--that he prefers the company of men. McMillan, who wrote "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" after meeting her decades-younger paramour, appears to now be fashioning a sequel in California's Superior Court. Call it "Diary of a Very Mad Black Woman."

In a series of court filings in the divorce case, including a declaration filed this month by Plummer claiming that McMillan repeatedly harassed him after he disclosed last year that he was gay. Plummer said that McMillan has tormented him in a series of vitriolic letters, one of which concluded, "I wish I had never met your sneaky ass. I wish I had never married you. I do hate you Jonathan...And I hate all the Fags out there like you who use women to hide behind so that you can walk the streets of America without a care in the world...you're a Fag alright."

PLUMMER: "I tried to talk to Terry about my sexuality..."

McMILLAN: "My consent was obtained by fraud..."

PLUMMER: "Terry changed the password on my cell phone to 'ILUVMEN'"

PLUMMER: Terry said we "had a 'gay orgy' at his mother's house."



Details at The Smoking Gun

6 Comments:

  • WOW.

    By Blogger Fresh, at 12:29 PM  

  • Hilarious, I think I need some more popcorn to watch this unfold...well I guess karma is a bitch and she's spanking somebody flabby rich ass now. The expert on how bad black men are marries a homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with it). I love this story, I would have never wished it on anyone (because it would have been a waste of energy and thought) but if I had given it some time she is exactly the person I would have picked. I saw it in every picture I saw of them, the extra sweetness he seemed to display. I'm surprised he was never photographed with his shirt tied up in front...LOL! This is priceless. Her next book will be called "How Reynaldo turned out Stella's Groove" but I don't think it will become a movie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM  

  • I see it now in the next book. "The new maid has been here for several months but still Winston has boo boo stains in th back and the front of his shorts. I just don't understand how this could be. I never noticed he was that nasty..." from the upcoming novel, "How Winston Got His Fudge Packed."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 AM  

  • Wow is right..she is alot like the characters she rights about...reminds me of waiting to exhale when the chick sets the car on fire...to bad he didnt have anything to mess up...she would have been settin her own stuff on fire...im sure her next book will be a page turner..but i feel bad for her...these downlow brothas are making it hard for everyone..either be gay or be str8 stop frontin..and stop marrying people and then coming out...come out first and then u wont need to be filing restraining orders

    By Blogger Miss Stylishly Graceful, at 9:28 AM  

  • He knew he was gay when he married her. You don't just wake up one day with nothing else do, so you decide you want to be gay. He has been attracted to men longer than what he cares to admit, which is sad. If he was really honest with himself he would never have even bothered with Terry. Its a sad reality that alot of women, not just black, face everyday. And this is just one more reason why I am SOOOOOOOO happy to be a lesbian!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 AM  

  • does ANYONE have the link that has the pics of the house?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home