BOOGIE TONIGHT

Monday, May 23, 2005

CraveWorthy: Marques Houston gets NAKED

Marques Houston's steamy new video Naked picks up where D'Angelo's Untitled left off. Borrowing the idea from Tony Toni Tone's previous video, he gets completely naked.



The sizzling uncut version is shot in Black and White with splashes of Red. This video is definately CRAVE WORTHY! Check the video out below, I may just have to pick up his new cd.

  • Marques Houston
  • 14 Comments:

    • I seen the video and dude is fine as hell! LOL

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 PM  

    • wish i could save it, that's okay, explorer stays on, just so i can peek at it 50 times a day. and i am not a MH fan but it's a tasty video. thanks for the link, i wouldn't have gotten through without you

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 PM  

    • Ahhh man thats how i like to see marques houston.... naked i only wish the camera would have gone lower

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

    • Marques Houston is so fine and he will be mine, so back off please.

      from : shameka Call me (1347-432 2235) HOLLA!!!!!!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

    • whoo whoo come and get naked with me damm it looks like he has a big ........na na let me stop it was hot only if bet would show it..

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

    • i want to fuck

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 PM  

    • I seen the naked video and as soon as I saw him sitting there completely naked I wanted to come through that tv and kiss all over his body.Even on his...well I can't give too much detail

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

    • Marques houston is the finest motherfucka I have ever seen lol

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 PM  

    • mh makes me wanna get down on my knees and...mmmmh mh baby i want u I need u I know you want dis let me show how good it taste lol lol lol here my number is fuck me lolol call me!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:25 PM  

    • mh i want u inside of me lick me all over kiss me all over and maybe i'll lick your... until then let's just say i wanna fuck u

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 PM  

    • Mannnnnn All I gotta say is Deezamn!!!! Was that some public hair LOL Man I just wish they could go a lil farther down so we can really see what's keepin Batman from flying! :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 PM  

    • DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!
      HE MAKES ME WANNAAAAA.......
      Now why did they ban this video but
      at the same time there is a constant display of women shakin' there ass 24/7. What's the difference? I think it's kinda sexist. AS a woman I want to see sexy men on tv as well.
      -Lionees-

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 PM  

    • marques houston iz sexyyyyyyyyyy lawd have mercy when i watch that video i get heart palpitaions just thinkin about me and him in my room or his room just gettin our freak onnnnn he has the best body ever, usher cant test, omarion cant test they just aint up to marques' level he is a fineeee br***** keep it up baby i luv u and keep dat dick big and sexy...and suckable

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

    • MARQUES HOUSTON WANNA MAKE ME GET NAKED!! lol sike naw but i wish thatcamera would have went farther down. hopefully there is sume real pics of Marques Houston naked cuz i wanna see them. and i think he anit lien that its big. lol sikenaw(well it probably is big)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home