BOOGIE TONIGHT

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Spring Affair Mix

Here are a few selections i'm grooving to this spring on itunes

Nas - A Moment of Silence (ft Quan)
Jennifer Lopez - Whatever You Want To Do
Omarion - Touch
Amerie - One Thing
Vanessa Marques I Want You To Know
Deborah Cox - Up & Down (ft Jadakiss) - I slept on this song
Ray J - Quit Playing (ft R Kelly)
Earth ,Wind and Fire - Live Together

Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The Whisper Song)
Bobby Valentino - Slow Down
The Game - Running (ft Tony Yayo)
Lady Ragga - Come and Get It
The Rock -
You Ain't Woman Enough (You had to see Be Cool to understand)
Meshell Ndegeocello Presents Spirit Music Jamia: Dance of the Infidel

2 Comments:

  • Hey Boogie!
    I'm really starting to dig Amerie. I just saw "Get Shorty" last weekend on DVD. Now, I'm ready for "Be Cool". Later.

    By Blogger Diva, at 10:32 PM  

  • I'm still sleeping on the Deborah Cox song. I've got to check it out.

    By Blogger princessdominique, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home