BOOGIE TONIGHT

Monday, March 07, 2005

Kimora Lee Simmons "I will beat a bitch's ass!"

Select quotes from the Vanity Fair (April 2005) interview

  • "I'm not used to having a boss. I'm the boss. I don't need the money. I'm filthy fucking rich!"
  • Karl Lagerfeld once called her "the face of the 21st century."
  • "I represent luxury."
  • "I will beat a bitch's ass!" any woman who dares flirt with her husband
  • "Women are unruly and just ridiculous. Like knowing full well that you are married and you have a life and you have a family, and they want to flirt and rub their booty in your face"
  • "You will never find somebody who can say, 'Well, I don't like that bitch. I came home one day and she was giving my man a blow job.' I'm not that kind of girl.
  • "I wear fur and if somebody throws shit on me I'm gonna whup your ass! I wish somebody would throw shit on me."
  • "Diamonds are like men. You don't have to love 'em, you learn to love 'em.… Or so I've learned."
  • "My husband don't buy me diamonds. I buy my own diamonds!"
  • "I don't play that disrespectful ho shit. I have very little respect for those kinds of women. And if I catch you with my man, disrespecting, I will beat your ass. And his ass," she adds. "Yeah, I'll get them both. And knock their heads together. He knows that, too."
  • "I had her removed, but she was shaken, not stirred. And that night I kicked him out, made him go live in someone else's house on the island."

2 Comments:

  • For a second, I thought I was reading a Jerry Springer transcript.

    By Blogger Diva, at 11:15 AM  

  • KIMORA, GET A LIFE. THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE FLITHY FUCKING RICH IS BECAUSE YOU MARRIED MONEY. IF YOU WERE NOT MRS. SIMMONS YOU WOULD STILL BE WALKING THE CAT WALK SO DONT FRONT. WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION DO YOU HAVE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO REALLY OFFER THIS WORLD OTHER THAN THE DISGUSTING, OVER CHAINED, TOO SMALL BABY PHAT COLLECTION? OFFER SOMETHONG REAL TO THE WORLD IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR INTERVIEWS YOU ARE A HUGE WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE. WHY DID VANITY FAIR DO AN ARTICLE ABOUT YOU ANYWAY? IT THAT ALL THE QUOTES THEY COULD PUT UP. YOU ARE SO NOT IN REALITY. DID YOU DO SOMETHING FOR LIVE 8?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home