BOOGIE TONIGHT

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Fashion: Dickies are not Slacks

I've noticed a strange fashion trend here in the rotten apple. The guys have started to wear Button Down Dress Shirts and Hard Shoes with Dickies. WTF? Correct me if I am wrong. Dickies are work pants always have been, putting hard shoes and a shirt doesnt actually work for pants that are mainly polly & yester.
Stop being cheap and purchase some real slacks at Marshalls, Burlington, TJ Maxx and any discount department store. Hell no one is gonna know if they came from Macy's or not. Its just wrong.

2 Comments:

  • too funny...Dickies are making a come back in the wrong way. I think Target sells Dickies now.
    My hubby had every color of Dickies back in the day including RED!!! HA! He was sooooo cute.
    Holla!

    By Blogger mrs.tj, at 12:31 PM  

  • Im a farily new New Yorker, so I thought maybe it was just my country upbringing that had me looking at this particular trend in a strange sorta way.

    By Blogger Icylyrics, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home