BOOGIE TONIGHT

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Say Wha???

"I like girls, too," says Queer Eye's Jai Rodriguez. "When I signed on to the show, I didn't realize I was going to have to always be gay."

Describe your ideal vacation - location & activities.

Beach. Boys. Good weather. Open bar.

What type of workout keeps you in shape?
Gym three times a week, plus dancing.

Which celebrity would you most like to makeover?
Jared Leto. I just want a good excuse to see him in his boxers.

What celebrity do you think has an amazing sense of style?
Jennifer Lopez

Jai is currently working with the industry's top producers on his debut album scheduled to debut later this year. The singer blends pop/rock, R&B, dance and high-energy fusion. Jai's first dance single "Love is Good" can be heard at www.arriveateleven.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home